IIn compliance with the obligations set out in the European Privacy Regulation EU/2016/679 (GDPR), we hereby intend to inform you that Gourmet Italian Food SPA, with registered office in GALLERIA SAN BABILA, 4B 20122 MILAN, firstname.lastname@example.org, VAT number “11864730962”, Tax Code “11864730962”, as Data Controller and Operator of the company website, adopts a series of technologies (e.g. cookies, pixels, web beacons and gifs…), which are used to collect the information and personal data necessary to provide your products and services and which are useful to improve your online experience.
In particular, your personal data may be collected and processed through the use of “Cookies” or small text files, which may be installed and stored on your computer (or mobile device) in order to improve the functionality of the company website.
In any case, the afore-mentioned technologies will always be used in compliance with the privacy rules in force based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, relevance, completeness and moderation.
Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of article 13) of the European Privacy Regulation EU/2016/679 (GDPR), we inform you of the following:
1) PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING:
The data you provide will be processed for the purposes described below.
a. When browsing and using the company website, the following types of Cookies may be used:
- “Essential Cookies”: technical cookies, which are necessary, to allow you to browse and/or use all the functions of the company website. Without these cookies, in fact, we are not able to provide you with certain services or functions that could make navigation and use easier and more convenient for you.
- “Performance Cookies or Analytics Cookies”: technical cookies, which collect information about the use of the company website in order to allow us to improve its operation (e.g.: most frequently visited pages…).
“Functionality Cookies”: technical cookies, which allow us to remember the choices you made and/or products/services you requested or purchased; these cookies allow us to design and provide increasingly advanced and customised services (e.g.: customisation of a certain page…).
- “Targeting or Advertising Cookies”: all those cookies that our service providers may use to publish advertisements and manage advertising that they believe may be of interest to you. hese cookies can be used to store the content visited or to share information with other subjects (e.g. advertisers…). For further information about the cookies used and how to disable them, please visit the following website: “http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it” or “http://www.allaboutcookies.org”.
2) PROCESSING METHODS:
The processing of personal data, collected through the afore-mentioned cookies, will be carried out in a fully automated, partially automated or non-automated manner and may consist of the following operations: collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, use, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, interconnection, transmission, communication, dissemination, deletion, destruction, blocking and limitation.
The processing will be carried out both with the use of paper-based supports and with the aid of electronic, computer and telematic tools, suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of art. 32) of the European Privacy Regulation EU/2016/679 (GDPR) on suitable security measures.
In carrying out the processing operations, however, all technical, IT, organisational, logistical and procedural security measures will always be taken so that the minimum level of data protection required by law is guaranteed. The methodologies mentioned above, applied for the processing, will guarantee access to the data only to the subjects specified in section 4).
For the management of the company website, “Targeting or Advertising Cookies of Third Parties” may also be used. Therefore, advertisers and other subjects may use these cookies to collect information about the activities carried out online and/or about the advertisements displayed and/or with which there has been an interaction online.
This information could be used by these parties to propose targeted advertising based on the interests demonstrated during web browsing or to measure the effectiveness of online advertising. .
Considering that these cookies are installed and managed directly by third parties and that their mode of use could be modified over time, without any prior communication to us, it is not possible to verify the correctness and lawfulness of their use. For this reason, please refer to the pages of the websites of third parties to which reference should be made for management of the respective cookies.
You can refuse at any time to accept cookies by simply selecting, on your browser, the settings that allow you to refuse them. Information about the procedures to be followed to disable cookies can be found on the website of the provider of your browser or through the “help” tools available in the guide of your browser. For simplicity, please find below the links of the main browser providers on the market:
Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/it-IT/core/default.aspx
In any case, you will always be able to delete cookies from the hard disk of your computer.
Remember that if cookies are disabled, not all functions of the company website will be available.
3) LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING:
The provision and processing of the data collected with the Essential Cookies are optional but necessary for correct configuration, management and use of the company website.
Any refusal, albeit legitimate, to accept these cookies may make it impossible to perform normal browsing and/or the correct use of online services.
The provision and processing of data collected with “Targeting or Advertising Cookies” is, however, optional and requires your prior consent.
4) CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS:
The subjects or categories of subjects who may become aware of the data or to whom the personal data collected through the Essential Cookies may be communicated, are the following:
- Legal Representative of the Data Controller
- Data Protection Officer (where designated)
- Data Processors: Consultants and Consulting Companies, Freelancers, Self-Employed Workers, Technical and Engineering Firms, Agents and Representative Agencies, Banking and Insurance Institutions, Credit Recovery Companies, Auditors and Auditing Companies, Accounting Firms, Labour Consultancy Firms, Legal Firms, Transport and Logistics Companies, Contractors, Doctors and Medical Practices.
- Data Processors: Management, Administration, Secretariat, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales, Technical Area and Information Systems.
- System Administrators
Personal data may also be disclosed, but only in aggregate and anonymous form and for statistical purposes. Personal data may also be disclosed to Public Bodies, Police Forces or to other Public and Private Entities, but exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations, regulations or Community legislation.
5) TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD:
The data processed may also be processed and transferred, for the purposes referred to in section 1) and in the manner referred to in section 2), to subjects referred to in section 4), located in countries belonging to the European Union and/or outside the European Union, but only on the basis of a Decision of Suitability of the European Commission, of Adequate Privacy Guarantees or of an authorisation of the Privacy Authority.
6) RETENTION PERIOD:
Session cookies are temporary and will remain on your electronic device only for the duration of browsing the company website. The other types of cookies may remain on your electronic device for a variable time depending on the type of each specific cookie and the browser settings or until you delete them manually.
7) METHODS OF EXERCISING THE DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS:
In any case, you can always request, at any time, from the Legal Representative of the Data Controller and/or from the Data Protection Officer (where designated) a copy of your personal data, information about the location where your personal data are processed and an updated list with the identification details of all the Data Processors and System Administrators authorised to process your data.
You may freely revoke the consent given at any time, without any charge and prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that time, and exercise the following data subject rights against the Data Controller, as provided for by the European Privacy Regulation EU/2016/679: Access, Correction, Deletion, Limitation, Objection, Portability, Complaint to the Privacy Guarantor.
Stay In Touch